Porcelain Veneers in Tijuana
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers act as shields, covering the front surface of your teeth. These tooth-colored shells can transform the color, shape, size and length of your teeth. They are wafer-thin and customized to ensure they fit seamlessly with your smile.
Do veneers hurt?
Not at all. In spite of the dramatic results that veneers offer almost instantly, the procedure itself is quite quick and easy. From your first consultation to your final visit, the entire process requires just three appointments.
Veneers: A Simple Solution
Veneers can be used to correct a wide variety of dental problems. They are revolutionary when it comes to:
- Closing gaps
- Repairing chips or worn down spots
- Whitening discoloration
- Correcting alignment
Veneers Are the Best Option
In some cases, veneers are the only option. However, for those patients who are considering various dental treatments and want to make the best choice, keep in mind that veneers are:
- Long lasting
- Resistant to breaking, chipping, staining, and wear
Why BioDental Care?
Dr. Trejo can create your veneers in his own, in-house dental laboratory. This allows him to oversee every step of the process and ensure our high quality control standards. We use only premium materials and create our veneers using cutting-edge technology, such as CEREC milled Zirconia crowns.
Benefits of Veneers
- More resistant to staining than bonding and natural teeth.
- More resistant to chipping and fracturing than bonding and natural teeth.
- Extremely bio-compatible which means minimal to no risk of gum problems.
- Life-changing, because they can drastically change the look of your smile.