We offer a variety of payment options so that you can get the care that you need without delay:
- Cashier checks
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard are accepted by our office. Please note: an additional 3% bank charge applies. (Please Note: To avoid delays, please notify your credit lender in advance that you will be using your credit card in Mexico.)
- United Medical Credit: Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures.
United Medical Credit can do the same for you. Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants
*Note: If you are concerned about carrying cash, you may want to get a cashier’s check or money order. Before doing so, please call us first to inquire as to whom the check should be made out to.
Offers, discounts, and promotions are not valid when using financing option; payment done through financing will be at regular full price.
Payment is due at the time of service, unless you have made other arrangements with our practice. We are excited to be a part of your health team, and happy to answer any questions you have about fees or your care ahead of your visit. Simply call us at BioDental Care Phone Number 619-754-8508 to get the information you need.