Ready to smile again! Book an appointment today and save money on All-ON-4® and All-ON-6® implants 619-754-8508
Who is a good candidate for All-on-4®?
All-on-4® dental implants may not be suitable for everyone. The best candidates:
- are missing all or most teeth along the dental ridge
- have sufficient jawbone density to support implants
- have a proper bite alignment
- are in good overall health
- have a healthy immune system
- are committed to proper oral hygiene
- do not smoke
How does the procedure of All-on-4® implants work?
The All-on-4® procedure begins with
- an initial consultation, which includes X-rays and impressions and the creation of a treatment plan.
- On the day of the procedure, we will remove any remaining teeth in the treatment area, thoroughly clean and prepare your mouth, and surgically place the four implants into the jawbone.
- We’ll attach a temporary set of prosthetic teeth to your implants, which will allow you to eat and speak comfortably while the implants fuse to your jawbone. The fusion process generally takes a few months, and we’ll continue to monitor your progress during this time.
- Once the implants have healed the implants are securely fused to your jawbone, we’ll place your permanent set of fully customized prosthetic teeth, restoring your smile to its full radiance.
How long do All-on-4® implants last?
One of the key perks of All-on-4® implants is that they’re made to last. With proper care, dental implants can last 20 years or longer. The titanium posts should last a lifetime, but because of the daily wear and tear of the prosthetic teeth, adjustment may be needed after 10 years or so. The better care you take of your All-on-4® implants, the longer they’re likely to last. It’s important to consistently follow proper oral care, attend routine dental appointments, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and avoid tearing open packages with your teeth or biting hard objects. Dental implants are the strongest, most durable, and longest lasting tooth replacement solution available. And the stronger your partnership with your dentist, the better the chance of maximizing their longevity.
Benefits of All-on-4® surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
The cost of All-on-4® implant surgery in the United States and Canada is prohibitively high for most people, but in Mexico, it’s far more affordable. Tens of thousands of people cross the border from the United States every year for dental work in Tijuana, and when it comes to extensive procedures like All-on-4®, the savings far exceed the inconvenience of travel, even for people coming from northern or eastern states. For those in San Diego, BioDental Care is mere minutes away in Tijuana, making it an easy choice to have your All-on-4® procedure done in Mexico. Here are some of the benefits:
- Mexico is a top dental destination for people all over the world
- Many of Mexico’s top dentists practice in border towns like Tijuana and cater to foreign dental patients
- The best dentists in Mexico receive the same training, use the same advanced technology, and provide the same high-quality care as U.S. dentists
- Dentists in Mexico are held to the same strict educational and professional standards as dentists in the U.S.
- The cost of overhead and materials is lower, so dentists in Mexico can charge as much as 75% less for their services
Of course, just like in the United States, Canada, and other countries around the world, not every practicing dentist in Mexico will be top notch. It’s important to do your research and work with only a reputable, licensed, and certified dentist who prioritizes patient health, safety, and comfort.
All-on-4® implants in Tijuana at BioDental Care
If you’re missing teeth and looking for the sturdiest, most natural-looking smile restoration option, come see us at BioDental Care to discuss whether All-on-4® is right for you. At $8000 per arch, our All-on-4® dental implant services cost up to 75% less than what you’d pay in the U.S.
At BioDental Care, we’re committed to excellence and we offer premium implant services in Tijuana, holistic dentistry, and the highest quality patient care. Give us a call at 619-754-8508 to schedule a consultation today.