BioDental Care in Tijuana offers affordable All-on-4® and All-on-6® treatment
What is All-on-4® treatment concept?
All-on-4® treatment concept is a revolutionary same-day procedure for patients missing all or most of their teeth. This innovative treatment involves attaching a full arch prosthesis to the jaw with only four dental implants?in one surgery. A proven, efficient, and affordable alternative to traditional dentures, All-on-4® treatment concept has been successfully performed on thousands of patients for decades.
How is All-on-4® treatment concept different from dentures?
While dentures must be removed for daily cleaning and replaced or regularly reshaped, All-on-4® treatment concept is a more durable, permanent solution that ensures patients can eat, smile and laugh naturally and without constraint.
What are All-on-4® treatment concept benefits?
- Convenience: No dietary restrictions
- Comfort: Customized fit
- Shorter treatment time: One day
- Full arch restoration
- Immediate function with temporary healing dentures
- …and more
All-on-4® or the All-on-6® Cost in Tijuana
Is All-on-4® treatment concept a good option for me?
There are a number of factors that can indicate whether All-on-4 might be an ideal solution for you. Some factors to keep in mind as you consider restoring your smile with the All-On-4® treatment concept include:
- Many Missing Teeth—Since the All-On-4® treatment concept involves a full-arch prosthesis, any remaining teeth must be removed, so ideal candidates have already lost most of their teeth. However, if you do have teeth that are still intact, they can be easily extracted during the implant surgery. Dr. Trejo would be happy to explain the process during your visit.
- Good Health—As is the case with any surgery, the better your overall health, the quicker the recovery and the lower the likelihood of infection. When considering your oral health in particular, it is important that your jaw has enough bone density and volume because the posts of All-on-4® implants act as roots for your new teeth and require a sufficient amount of support. Fortunately, even if you have lost some bone, the implants can often be placed in a part of your jaw that still has sufficient bone structure. Dr. Trejo can easily evaluate your mouth and determine the health of your jaw and if All-On-4® would be best for you.
What is involved in the All-on-4® treatment concept process?
Years of research and advancement in the latest technology has led to making All-on-4® teeth replacement a one day procedure, so the process is quick. This minimally invasive dental implant solution involves the removal of any remaining teeth, a thorough cleaning of your mouth, placement of each implant, an additional cleaning and suturing—all in one surgery. Once completed, you will leave our office with a temporary set of prosthetics attached to the implants. We will periodically meet with you over the next few months to ensure perfect fit and comfort.
All-on-6® consists of the placement of 6 dental implants per dental arch that act as anchors, provide even more stability, less chance of failure, and a more even distribution of bite force. Clearly, more implants provide more opportunity for bone fusion which as a result, helps in reducing future bone loss. Like All-on-4®, All-on-6® provides complete comfort and the confidence to eat, speak, and laugh without restriction.
Schedule All-on-4® or All-on-6® Consultation at BioDental in Tijuana
If you want to replace missing or damaged teeth, BioDental Care can help. We are the local dental implant experts, having performed countless procedures for patients in need. Contact us today by calling (619) 754-8508.